6 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Senior Project Manager looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we’d love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mold has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
The Senior Project Manager is accountable and responsible for the delivery and governance of a portfolio of strategic projects for the company within our SAP and Microsoft technology stacks, as part of our Global IT team in West Sussex.
As a Senior Project Manager at The Body Shop, you will have the autonomy to promote agile delivery and adaptive governance approaches across your projects and support the Programme Manager in driving these principles across the organisation.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Accountable and responsible for the management of integration, scope, time (schedule), cost, quality, resources, communication, risk and procurement for assigned projects.
* Proactively identify and manage risks and issues pertaining to the project.
* Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders for the project.
* Consistently apply the organisational project management standards and methodologies to assigned projects.
* Report progress and health of the project and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders
* Identify, monitor and control the inter dependencies between activities and deliverables within a project
* Ensure appropriate governance practices are in place to monitor and control the project
* Manage any external partner resource to assist in the delivery of projects.
* Work within the team to encourage and develop best practice project management discipline across the organisation.
* Proven Project Management experience with a track record of successful delivery of complex integrated IT projects.
* Previous experience of co-ordinating multi-disciplined project teams.
* Demonstrated influence and credibility with Senior IT and Business management
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Self-motivated and process driven, with experience of working in a high-pressured environment, working to deadlines and using own initiative.
* Have strong planning, communication and presentation skills.
* Good level of interpersonal, commercial, prioritisation and resource management skills.
* Working knowledge of project planning software such as MS project or equivalent.
* Acts and Leads with Human Sensitivity
* Manages Complexity and achieves results with integrity
* Preference for Prince2 or PMP certification
Our Global Support Centre is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’