6 months ago
Senior Project Manager
United Kingdom-London | United Kingdom-London
The Economist Group logo
The Economist Group is the leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. We deliver our information through a range of formats, from newspapers and magazines to conferences and electronic services. What ties us together is the objectivity of our opinion, the originality of our insight and our advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
Economist Films was launched to establish The Economist in moving-image through the production and distribution of exceptional video content that chimed with the brand's world renowned editorial approach. The unit's creation reflected the appetite of readers, followers and commercial partners for more high quality video content from The Economist. Economist Films' global approach, high production values and intellectual rigour reflects the Newspaper’s heritage as a world leader in reporting, analysis and investigation. Our Films are enjoyed by subscribers and fans of the newspaper's style and approach whilst appealing to new audiences as an important entry point to the brand across social and digital spaces.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to provide services to sales teams, clients and internal stakeholders. These include seeing the campaigns and programmes through and looking for optimization and improvements, hub and films consultation to sales teams and provide guidance to programmes. This role will offer in-depth digital knowledge as a vital resource to helping the group win and renew business.
How you will contribute:
* Assist team with the project management side of programs.
* Coordinate and improve processes related to project and sales assets filing
* Liaising with internal teams to ensure all marketing material are booked in and creative is ready on time
* Assist with website updates
* Assist team in new proposals for agencies and clients
* Knowledge of Word, excel and powerpoint a must
* Knowledge of Smartsheets
* Photoshop, Indesign skills a plus
* Knowledge of Google analytics a plus
Experience, skills and professional attributes
Desirable Skills for this role are:
* Project Management. Have experience running large and multiple projects at the same time
* Digital saavy a must
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Strong attention to detail
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Software Powered by iCIMS