Due to the continuous success of our growing specialist corporate event agency, we are seeking a highly experienced Senior Project Manager / Account Director to manage a wide range of corporate events. This is a fully operational role; from proposal writing, pitch, creative client management, through to sourcing and project managing freelancers and suppliers. Therefore, we need an event expert that can slot into our fantastic team and continue to build long lasting relationships with our exciting big brand clients.
SALARY: £32,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
· Contributory Pension
· Generous Holiday Allowance
· Personal and Business Mobile Phone
· 0.40p per mile
· Parking on-site Modern, vibrant team and office
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Oxford, Bicester, Warwick, Daventry, Evesham, Northampton, Alcester, Coventry, Southam,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Project Manager / Account Director – Corporate Events
You will lead a series of key events and projects throughout the calendar year. Working alone or partnering with our Project Managers to ensure continuous client management and delivery is achieved for our prestigious clients and their customers.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager / Account Director will be:
· Full event management from start to finish; this is a “hands-on” role from development stage, planning and on-site delivery.
· Commercials; budget costings and financial reporting.
· Client management; liaise with key stakeholders across various corporate business models.
· Sourcing; event suppliers and always keeping on top of the latest trends in the industry.
· Presentations and Proposals; leading and fulfilling new business pitches and current client proposals.
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Project Manager / Account Director – Corporate Events
You will be joining a team of 22 event experts delivering exceptional experiences for our big brand clients.
We all work hard but have fun. To join our team, you will need the following skills:
· Demonstrate previous premium corporate event management experience – agency side, in the following areas of events; conferences, overseas events, delegate management, high footfall product placements, award ceremonies, indoor exhibition stands, outdoor show stands, high level board meetings and product launches.
· Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Organised and can multi-task and lead a team if required.
· Demonstrate excellent IT skills in Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
· Hold a UK driver’s licence.
We are a team of multi-tasking event specialists working with long standing clients across the UK. We are renowned for our creativity and exceptionally high level of attention to detail, repeat business is evident. We manage high profile brand launches and fully exceed the expectations of our corporate clients.
We offer exceptional service and delivery across the following event functions; Press Events, Product Launches, Exhibitions, Show Stands, Conferences, Award Ceremonies and Ride & Drive events – all with creativity, on time and on budget!
As a point of reference, it is highly likely you will have recently held the following roles and worked with the following products and/or in the following markets sectors: Account Director, Client Services Manager, Senior Event Project Manager, Senior Event Manager, Senior Project Manager, Senior Account Director, Press Events, Product Launches, Exhibitions, Show Stands, Conferences, Award Ceremonies and other experiential events.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.