We are looking for Senior Retail Design Project Manager to join this company who are at the forefront of retail experiences. They have a superb reputation providing the world largest brands with the very latest tech-based perm / semi perm displays, POS and POP units globally.
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Northampton, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Project manager - Retail Shopfit / POP
This organisation are truly innovative and offer technology integrated point of sale / point of purchase units on mass, across the globe. This is a chance to work with a leader in their field and prove you have what it takes to be best of the best in retail design project management.
This Senior Retail Design Project Manager role will suit an experienced project manager who has been client facing and also has managed complex, large-scale projects and global roll outs.
As the Senior Project Manager you must own the project through its full lifespan from concept to completion. Working within the business unit you will be the go-to person and ensure the projects to time and on budget. Key points will be:
· Ensuring all project-based procedures are adhered to whilst managing the clients expectations.
· Managing across departments to ensure the deadlines and the agreed actions set out are achieved whilst working in tandem the business unit Director.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all of the internal departments and external suppliers to ensure the success of all projects.
· Keep up to date on new manufacturing processes and materials.
· Manage the budget and gross margin on each project to ensure it is in line with the needs of the business.
· Build commercial and personal relationships with key individuals both internally and with our suppliers to ensure the brief is fulfilled.
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Project manager - Retail Design / Retail Shopfit / POP
Due to the very nature of this business and the prestigious client base they have, this Senior Project manager role will really only suit those who work to the highest level of detail and feel comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment.
Other experience and key skills include:
· Proven production and technical knowledge managing large roll out projects into retail stores
· Strong leadership qualities
· Flexible approach to work and a true problem solver
· Ideally be able to showcase a vast array of successfully managed large scale retail projects
· A thorough understanding of the Retail Design and Display, POS and POP industry
· First class communication skills both written and verbal
We are the future of in store experiences - working with the world’s largest brands delivering technology led Retail Displays, POP and POS that excite and create customer interaction.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Project Manager / Project Director / Senior Project Manager / Retail Design Project Manager / POP / POS
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Glen Brooke quoting Senior Project manager - Retail Design / Retail Shopfit / POP and reference GGB15356 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.