Senior Propositions Leader
£75,000 - £80,000 per annum plus car allowance and bonus
My client is a global leader in the financial services, financial data and technology space, and are currently looking to grow their team by appointing a Senior Propositions Leader, who will play a vital role in their B2B growth plans.
Working in a complex, matrix organisation, the successful candidate will create compelling propositions capable of disrupting the market and delivering these through well-integrated go-to-market strategies through agile technologies, delivering stretch results.
As part of the successful B2B propositions segment, you will lead data-driven innovation or analytics propositions, launching and managing commercially advantageous B2B solutions to support the UKI business with tangible impact.
If you enjoy the fast pace of change and have a commercial and pragmatic approach to delivering the most impactful route to market for data-driven solutions in an increasingly competitive landscape, please read on!
- Creating and executing B2B propositions strategies.
- Engaging and mobilising UKI B2B stakeholders across all lines of business.
- Delivering business case targets post-launch.
- Maximising ROI on proposition launch and development.
- Translating proposition strategies into deliverables alongside internal team members and stakeholders.
- Identifying and resolving roadblocks to implementation where needed.
- Creating and updating content within presentations, documentation and sales and marketing collateral to support propositions strategies.
- Creating, sharing and maintaining reports and dashboards on performance and taking corrective action where needed.
- Working alongside sales and marketing planning function.
- A blend of intellectual and analytical skills with strong commercial acumen, coupled with a keen understanding of high impact propositions.
- Strong experience of proposition development.
- Experience of bringing together multiple components within a complex portfolio.
- A track record of using agile launch methodologies.
- Experience of working within a multi-faceted, matrixed team.
- The ability to distil complex concepts into compelling value propositions.
- Results-orientated with a focus of practical, successful outputs.
- Proven ability to collaborate across multifunctional teams in a virtual team environment.
- Experience of synergising technical, commercial and financial considerations to make effective decisions.