about 1 year ago
As well as overseeing other research that’s happening within the team, you’ll also be conducting your own from design through to delivery. You’ll utilise your skills across our suite of face-to-face, online and telephone channels, taking specific responsibility for our Customer Panel to drive deeper engagement, recruit new members and find new ways to keep them. You’ll also be responsible for reviewing the way we deliver our research to make sure we’re working as effectively as we can, and taking full advantage of any technology or new approaches that could help us to work better.
In addition to the above, you’ll take the lead on some of our commissioned projects, such as our brand tracking research, to ensure that it’s being used effectively, and is delivering value to our colleagues.
We’re looking for a ‘doer’ who’s passionate about designing effective research and loves to know what makes people tick. You’ll have amazing attention to detail, brilliant organisational skills and the ability to take a stakeholder’s requirements and shape it into meaningful research.
The way you deliver your recommendations will be important, too. You’ll need to be comfortable presenting your findings and a confident speaker who can influence when necessary and promote the value of the research team’s work. This is a dynamic team, working with a range of stakeholders across many different areas of the organisation, so you’ll need to be comfortable juggling competing demands and prioritising effectively.
We’re looking for a skilled researcher, able to design and deliver research on a wide variety of topics using a range of different approaches, ideally with experience of qualitative as well as quantitative research. You’ll need to have at least three years’ experience in a related role, while a relevant degree or qualification would also be beneficial.
About the Society
When you become a Skipton colleague you’ll be welcomed in and supported by people who are keen to see you do well - all within a high performing, customer focused organisation that encourages colleagues to be curious and challenge the mainstream. We’re proud to be one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK and to have achieved platinum status from Investors in People.
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where every colleague has an opportunity to fulfil their career potential. This includes consideration for anyone seeking a more flexible work-life balance. If you have a need for flexibility, including part and full time, then please let us know.
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you will get the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs. You will also be eligible for the following:
* Group Personal Pension Plan
* Life Cover
* 25 days’ holiday, plus one day for each year you’re with us, up to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata when working on a reduced hours basis)
* SBS offer a range of preferential employee savings & insurance products
* Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
* Childcare vouchers
* Head Office onsite shop and internet cafe
* An opportunity to join Simply Health Cash Plan – offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
* Option to donate to charity direct through Payroll Giving
* Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers
* Eye Tests
* Car Allowance – if applicable to role
* More senior roles also offer access to group income protection and private medical care