We’re looking for someone who wants to be working with clients at the bleeding edge of current streaming, tech and online media advances? This Quant market research role will be working on some truly innovative market research projects with UK and global TV, Broadcast, Film and Music brands.
This is interesting and varied quantitative research role is perfect for someone who’s keen on this sector and who wants join a team of likeminded media, digital and tech experts. The role is based at their Soho offices, with bags of opportunity to work across a mix portfolio and option to work from home on a Friday.
They are close-knit, consultative and Insight centric team with some impressive international film, media and broadcasting clients. Most of their project management is outsource but they’ll be looking for a confident quant researcher allrounder who is able to handle the whole research cycle including proposal writing, questionnaire design, analysis and report generation matched with an natural aptitude for client presentations.
The role will be working on mix of ad hoc projects with a small amount of continuous work. With established quant market research agency experience, they are looking for someone who is a strong multi-tasker who considers themselves a happy team player who can also think on their feet when needed.
The company has a strong people centered ethos matched with a creative and can-do working culture. They like to support and positively challenge ensuring employees feel confident and valued in their work. – They offer great training, mentoring and for the those that are hungry to develop their there is no limitation on career advancement.
· Must have Quantitative market research experience agency or client-side
· Must have strong reporting and insight generation skills
· Experience or strong interest in the digital, tech and Media space.
· Exposure to setting up and design quantitative questionnaires from scratch.
· Experience supporting the full market research cycle, from inception, analysis through to report writing.
· A good communicator with experience of delivering ideas or findings or an internal or external audience.
· Must be interested in the wider marketing mix and have strong commercial edge with ability to spot opportunities and innovate with clients as and when needed.
· We can only consider you if you already have UK markets experience and right to work in UK.
INTERESTED – Please get in touch we’d love hear from you, even if you haven’t got your CV to hand!
JOB VACANCY – Research Manager / Quantitative Market Researcher / Senior Research Exec - Quant / Research Executive
LOCATION – Central London, North London, West London
SALARY – £27,000- £42,000 basic & benefits
If you are interested please apply or contact:
Enlight Consulting -enlightconsulting.co.uk
Enlight Consulting is a dedicated bespoke recruitment consultancy with a focus across the insight, market research, Strategic marketing and analytics industries