9 months ago
We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Salary: up to £60,000
Closing date: 1st March 2018
Full time, permanent.
This is the job
As the Senior Retention Manager you will lead a small team responsible for managing & optimising renewal invite campaigns. Work with multiple areas of the business, such as pricing optimisation and modelling, as well as with creative agencies, to develop and optimise the use of offers, creative, messaging, channels and timing to ensure members can make an informed choice about renewal, whilst maximising the commercial effectiveness of this activity.
What will I be doing?
* Leading renewal invite strategy, including developing and optimising a catalogue of offers to enable us to maximise the value from different customer segments
* Working with Pricing, Customer Insight and other AA teams to continuously identify, business case, implement and test improvements to invite campaigns to optimise commercial outcomes, aligned with pricing strategy
* Along with Invites CRM planner, working with Insight & MI teams to understand renewal campaign effectiveness, leading to timely decisions on roll out of these activities
* Along with Invites Marketing Manager, working with creative agencies, brand and marketing teams to ensure invites activity is aligned with brand strategy, as well as optimise creative & messaging
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
* Strong Commercial/ Analytical skills with the ability to translate this into workable solutions that can be easily and effectively communicated
* Able to understand & recommend the application of models to predict customer behaviour and drive customer strategy
* Experience of operating in an FCA regulated business preferred, but experience within consumer subscription businesses also considered
* Able to influence others, at all levels. Works effectively with others, building productive, collaborative relationships across teams
* Good initiative and follow-through skills – gets things done on time and in a well-organised fashion. Able to manage quality delivery through others
* Strong people leadership skills – getting the best out of people individually and as teams, both directly and indirectly
Education and Qualifications:
* A degree level qualification or equivalent within a relevant commercial subject area