4 months ago
Senior Sales / Account Manager (Digital)
Digital Agency Senior Sales/Account Manager, Dennis Automotive
A chance to work as a digital expert, for the most reputable brands in the market.
Dennis Publishing, the UK's leading independent publishing company, is looking for an ambitious Digital Senior Sales/Agency Account Manager to join our award winning motoring sales team.
Consistently over-performing against the market year on year, we are looking for an intelligent and personable sales person to join our highly skilled and successful digital motoring sales team.
We sell a diverse range of brand and audience led solutions to clients - from direct sold display to fully integrated content-led creative partnerships and to programmatic PMPs. The role of the agency team is to ensure that we are fully maximising ad revenue whilst offering the best solutions to our clients, all with the true entrepreneurial spirit that exists within Dennis.
The role will be to sell bespoke advertise solutions and partnerships to a West End agency patch across the Dennis Automotive pillar’s digital portfolio. This consists of market leading brands such as Auto Express, Carbuyer, Evo and our latest launch, Driving Electric.
You will be responsible for:
* Reaching and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets as agreed with Group Advertising Director
* Developing and nurturing excellent agency relationships
* Actively selling standard display, content-led partnerships and audience based buys
* Responding to briefs and pitching proactively for business outside of briefs
* Working with management to ensure that we are offering the best service to our clients as possible
* Accurate forecasting reports to line manager and wider team
* Being the agency lead for your patch; driving an agency strategy and being a known and respected contact within the agency
* Understand the importance of a healthy sales pipeline in order to meet targets on time (meetings, conversations, proposals, revenue)
* Meet and engage all key individuals within key clients regularly
* Have full, in-depth understanding of all account products, propositions and challenges and sell with these in mind
* Proactively pitch and utilise others within our business to aid you where relevant
* Minimum 1 year digital sales experience
* Understanding of digital media operations and the digital marketplace
* West End agency sales experience and established relations
* Track record of winning and developing business
* Proven success in writing winning proposals
* Excellent and confident presentation skills
* Understanding of the key markets that Dennis operates in
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!