Do you want to be responsible for the social media management across 3 of the businesses biggest consumer goods brands in the EMEA region? Fancy doing that in a global business, with a turnover of over $4 Billion? Better yet, would you like to do that for a generous base salary of up to £28,000 with a 5% bonus? If so, keep reading...
Responsibilities / Duties
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our social media channels and delivery of social content and communications within the department. You will specifically be involved in:
- Daily moderation of the central social media accounts and driving engagement across them.
- Creating social media marketing strategy across 3 large brands (working together with Digital Manager and Brand Managers).
- Developing guidelines and creating a seasonal social media calendar for the brands, for use by marketing teams across the EMEA region.
- Managing the production of social media assets, through in-house creative teams, bloggers or via agencies.
- Writing engaging social media copy.
- Providing social media and best practice training for the local marketing teams.
- Creating a paid media strategy for our social channels and rolling this out across EMEA.
- Using social media management tools, social listening and being reactive to news or trends that can be shared or capitalized on, within brand guidelines.
- Providing analysis on performance and testing of new ideas.
- Social content seeding. Coordinate and roll-out blogger outreach activities - as ongoing practice. Managing and working with influencers to generate strong content and brand awareness.
The social and website content you produce will be sent to all of the businesses EMEA countries where it will be translated and used/shared with the followers and website visitors.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with social media experience who is able to create succinct, engaging and informative social media content to the highest standard.
Skills / Experience required:
- 4+ Years of Social media Marketing experience on major social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks' native web apps, 3rd party social media tools.
- Proven experience of writing social media communications and content creation within specific brand guidelines and tone of voice, across a range of platforms.
- Proven experience in paid media strategy.
- Experience in managing blogger projects.
- Ability to research emerging social media trends and generate new ideas for new content topics.
- Experience of social listening and identifying valuable information to feedback into the business.
- Collection, interpretation and presentation of data from analytics and other online tools to evaluate success of content marketing initiatives.
- Experience in managing agencies and key stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience of working within Central / Regional marketing function is preferred.
- A real passion for social media and a desire to take our brands to the next level on Social media.
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.
- Company Pension - up to 8% matched employer contribution.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Health cash plan.
- Option to buy up to 5 days holiday.
- Staff discount.
- Free car parking.
If you meet the above criteria and feel like you want to take the next step in your career, within a thriving business which has great staff retention and satisfaction, then click "Apply" now and send your updated CV for consideration.