7 months ago
Are you looking to join a team where you can express yourself in an environment where change and growth are celebrated? If your answer is yes – then look no further.
Expert Reviews offers in-depth reviews and comprehensive buying advice to help consumers make the right choices.
As a Senior Staff Writer, your role will be incredibly varied. You’ll be writing reviews on a range of products, from the latest Android smartphone to robot vacuum cleaners. You’ll also be writing and updating content on everything from graphics cards to hairdryers, and helping build the website’s social media profile.
An interest in technology is desirable, but above all, we’re looking for strong writing skills, and experience of writing reviews in any field will be beneficial. You'll have the enthusiasm to learn and the ability to absorb information quickly, as well as good time-management skills and some knowledge of SEO. This role is perfectly suited to someone with a wealth of writing experience looking for the next step in their career.
We are unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. Here are some other things to think about:
* We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
* Our Commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll enjoy plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ paid holiday, a contributory pension scheme, healthcare cash plan and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week fully paid sabbatical, to indulge yourself as you like! And there’s more…
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy Dennis life.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.