3 months ago
Would you love to work for one of Yorkshire's leading integrated agencies? Well this could be the role for you! This agency really does have an enviable client list and are now looking for a Senior Strategist to work on some of their key accounts. This growing agency continues to go from strength to strength, positioning themselves as a leading advertising and brand agency, delivering impactful multi-channel campaigns for local, national, and international clients!
As Senior Strategist your role will be involved with working directly with clients on multi-channel campaigns - both offline and online. The role involves the responsibility for working with clients to define their marketing strategy, designing client-marketing programs, and evaluating the effectiveness of client programs. Through a combination of marketing, analytical and relationship management skills, the role involves setting program objectives for clients and responsibility for the overall success of these programs. Key aspects of the role include:
• Analysing and evaluating research to identify key insights;
• Conducting field and desk research to gather useful and usable information;
• Analysing, evaluating and interpreting information to identify clear, actionable insights;
• Generating ideas and insight for presenting to clients and internally;
• Working with clients to identify business problems and opportunities;
• Consolidating and translating information to define the brand position;
• Providing creative teams with a clear, concise and inspiring brief;
• Working with other teams ensuring the output of planning is used properly and continually;
• Understanding and developing Brand Manifestos;
What We're Looking For:
You'll ideally have around 3 or 4 years' experience as a strategist or planner which could have been gained from either agency or client side. You should be passionate about brand, communications and marketing strategy and will continually look for the real, human, problems that underpin all of your client's needs. You will have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, and an overall curious nature.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Dom Fletcher onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
about 1 month ago
only 20 days until close
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
12 days ago
only 2 days until close