3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sales & Service @ NOW TV
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be an experienced technologist responsible for the concept, definition, exploration, and execution of all technical solutions across the backend portion of the Sales & Service department.
- Be responsible for the analysis and scoping of activity within the backend Sales and Service teams at a higher project-based level
- Work as a key member of the delivery team to provide a holistic view of the overall Sales and Service platform when considering technical solutions
- Provide technical direction, challenging the team to deliver the simplest possible solutions with high customer benefit
- Champion and facilitate review of technical solutions and challenge solutions where estimates do not line up with time constraints
- Ensure effective communication of solution definition, scope, dependencies and risk to the project organisation.
- Maintain clear visibility of the correct up-to-date information of solution status at all times in a manner consumable to executive level
- Work to de-risk projects earlier in the process so that Development teams can focus on delivery and the granular detail
- Facilitate collaboration between architectural and delivery functions within CSE department
- Delegate granular analysis and day to day team activity to the Development teams’ dedicated analysts where possible
- Experience working on projects spanning multiple teams, where there are inter-dependencies across different functions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills bringing a creative approach to solution finding.
- Experience in capture and analysis, plus customer journey and business process mapping.
- Strong stakeholder management skills; excellent relationship building skills with the ability to facilitate decision making and escalation of risk, with proven experience of facing off to director and exec level stakeholders.
- Experience in project implementation where skills in delivery readiness and operational change lead are key to project delivery
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about