7 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
A newly-formed, Exec-sponsored, business-critical sales growth programme is being driven from within the Trading function of the Commercial team. A series of focused workstreams are driving some innovative and exciting strategic initiatives to ensure we deliver the very best for our customers and prospects
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too
The Analyst sits within the Programme to ensure they remain focused to Trading DTH growth and to reach a deep understanding of this particular business area.
- Working with analytical projects to develop hypotheses to explore and create avenues of opportunity, generating actionable customer, prospect and market insight that informs and measures programme workstream activity
- Use a range of techniques from your toolkit to shape analytics approaches (including segmentation, predictive analytics and decision trees)
- Succinctly summarise your findings in a commercially focused and actionable way. You should be able to use your excellent written and verbal communications skills in order to identify and qualify business opportunity, and also to articulate explanation of segments of our base and what specific improvement actions could be taken
- Oversee the implementation of your insights. You will often work right through from ideas stage to seeing it become a reality. Work with the programme work-streams to develop and deliver robust tests, marketing and programme activity, from design through to analysis
- Identify, evaluate and utilise data to support the delivery of programme workstream objectives
- Generate ideas that develop and shape the programme, seeing them through from conception to on-going evaluation
- Lead in the creation of programme and workstream growth performance reporting against key KPIs to track progress and to proactivity propose additional opportunities
- Able to produce and articulate realistic and implementable insights with highly commercially aware stakeholders. Keenness to follow recent trends in the market
- Candidate must have deep and extensive experience in managing end-to-end analytics and reporting projects and roadmaps. A good understanding of SQL is required
- an excellent and proven track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders at Head of Level. Evidence of influencing, engage with and responding to senior stakeholders with credibility
- enjoy working in an innovative and creative environment. Enjoys task-focused delivery, a fast pace of work and overcoming challenges. Strong multi-tasking abilities across a broad workload, flexibility, patience and positive in a fluid environment•Able to work autonomously: Candidate must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to develop ideas and support their growth from concept to delivery, to plan and manage deadlines to achieve success
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly in writing and verbally. Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to structure a deck and tell a story
- High performance standards and a proven desire to develop and succeed in a high profile, pressurised environment
- Team player and professional attitude: persistence, resilience and being helpful to others
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better