7 months ago
Do you have a passion for technical SEO and wish to immerse yourself in a new challenge?
We have a great opportunity to join one of the largest media agencies in the world working on the company's biggest accounts!
If you already have experience in a senior technical SEO role and are looking for the chance to work on global projects and the opportunity to develop your own projects then please get in touch
Working as a technical SEO director, you will be an expert in hands on technical link building, while still possessing a strong all round knowledge of SEO.
Research , devise and manage unique SEO strategies for a range of clients in a host of industries
• Manage all aspects of the agency's technical SEO offering
• Carry out SEO reviews for key clients, focusing on both on-page and off-page SEO – deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations
• Manage a team of SEO Executives to deliver effective campaigns for clients
• Work with the Content Manager and Social Media Manager to devise an effective digital strategy which works across a range of platforms
• Work with your team of SEO Executives to monitor clients' back link profiles and take action as necessary to protect against algorithmic penalties
• Work with the Business Development team to devise effective SEO pitches to potential clients
• Work with your team of SEO Executives and use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports to clients on a monthly basis
• Co-ordinate with the PPC manager to ensure effective keyword targeting and landing page structure
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a real people person with some excellent SEO experience!
• Experience within a similar role in an agency environment – highly desirable
• Preferably educated to degree-level
• Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
• Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords
• Strong team management skills
• A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
• Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
• Excellent communication and client-facing skills
• Strong HTML and CSS skills
• Excellent presentation and reporting skills
• A good working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
7 days ago
only 7 days until close