Job Title: SEO Account Executive
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week; 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
The Company are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular SEO.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Content Strategist and Senior SEO Manager in implementing content strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of content scopes for clients, using both internal resource and the Company's network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
What you'll be doing?
- Support SEO Manager and Senior Manager with the development and implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy for the team's portfolio of clients in order to sustain and grow client performance. Ensure client feedback on APDs is fed back to Account Leads.
- Support client performance management activities to include: checking performance for clients regularly, flagging issues, advocating best practise and innovation towards client performance.
- Understand client content strategy and feedback internally and proactively on areas that could be considered.
- Ensure all content is in line with the client brand, whilst also meeting objectives.
- Ensure full understanding of client portfolio and their brands and communicate to wider team.
- Ensure client profitability and get approval from Account Lead on costly pieces of work.
- Collating and checking data for client reporting purposes in tangent with the internal Network, writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard.
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the internal network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within SEO data and taking corrective actions.
- Understand and adopt the required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally in order to provide excellence on both levels. This entails responding to client emails within 4 hours, being available for client calls and ensuring there is adequate cover when absent.
- Complete company administration, project managing assigned work, ensuring briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard.
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally.
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Be aware of and work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage and deliver at least one "Test & Learn" activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience.
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or SEO.
- Desirable: 1 year of work experience within SEO or digital marketing.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data.
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines.
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A mathematical and analytical mind.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal.
- Customer service experience.
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Season Ticket Loan
- Share options following six months of employment
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, Marketing Executive, SEO Advisor, Digital Marketing Advisor, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Analyst, Senior Marketing Executive, Google Analytics, Technical SEO Executive, Digital Marketing Analyst, Moz, Majestic, Cognitive may also be considered for this role.