Job Title: SEO & PPC Executive
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and largest Insurance Brokers in the Midlands, based in Wolverhampton.
They have an exciting opportunity for an SEO and PPC Executive to join their growing marketing team.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working previously within the financial sector whilst demonstrating the ability to work at ease in a fast paced and busy environment.
The role is focused on assisting with the delivery of strategic objectives of the marketing team which relate to paid search, online advertising, search engine optimisation work and Social Media.
In return for working for them you will receive the following:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to Parking Facilities
- Flexible Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- To work closely with other departments and Managers in achieving the department and business objectives.
- To create and maintain effective working relationships with your line manager, colleagues and teams.
- Management of the development and delivery of the SEO strategy
- Management of the development and delivery of the Paid Search activity
- Creating detailed monthly reports for SEO, PPC and social engagement
- Testing and developing advertising copy/ad extensions to achieve greater conversion rates
- Performing competitor website SEO analysis
- Content creation for website literature including blog posts and social media
- Analysis of Google Analytics data
- Familiar with Wordpress CMS
- BA degree or equivalent in relevant subject
- PPC/SEO qualification
- Proven track record of delivering converted leads through PPC campaigns
- Experience of managing Google AdWords campaigns and experience of delivering insight from analytics tools.
- An ability to write engaging copy, that appeals to both customers and search engines, for product descriptions, landing pages, website email campaigns and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Proactive worker, particularly when working independently
- You'll be comfortable using platforms such as Google Analytics to review campaign performance and drive strategy
- Experience using CMS, CSS, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite application (preferred - not essential)
- Previous experience within a regulated industry is desirable with experience within the Insurance industry preferred.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, Marketing Executive, SEO Advisor, Digital Marketing Advisor, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Analyst, Senior Marketing Executive, Google Analytics, Pay Per Click Analyst, Digital Marketing Analyst, Moz, Majestic, Cognitive may also be considered for this role.