5 months ago
Job Number: 4821
Location: Dixons Carphone, Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
At Dixons Carphone, we’re making a big investment in technology as part of our Digital Transformation. We’re focusing on improving research and compare journeys, enhancing product content, and helping our customers complete their journey across their choice of channel, be it online, via live chat, on the phone, and in our stores.
Working in a small, but extremely dynamic team, the SEO Executive will support the SEO Manager to continuously improve the organic search performance of Carphone Warehouse, ensuring the implementation of a robust white-hat SEO strategy, which meets or exceeds the business and commercial expectations.
* Implement integrated search marketing plans and work closely with other specialists and departments within the company to ensure best practice is being rolled out across the board. E.g. Social Media, UX, Content
* Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
* Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with business goals
* Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search engines
* Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, Google and Bing webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting, conducting regular data analysis to identify areas of opportunity
You will need:
* Previous SEO experience is essential
* A basic understanding of search engine optimisation and desire to work online
* to be articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
* to be innovative and creative, with a concise and effective approach to problem solving
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.