4 months ago
Job Number: 11005
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The role of SEO Executive is to work closely with the SEO Manager to deliver high quality search traffic to the Dixons Carphone websites.
This is an exciting and challenging role to help develop and refine the search activity for the UK’s largest electrical retailer. Working with a talented in-house team and leveraging relationships with external suppliers and a best in-class technology stack, you will continue to drive performance and identify opportunities and gaps for incremental growth.
* The SEO Executive will work with agencies whilst maintaining strong relations with internal teams, delivering industry leading insights and analysis.
* Analysis using tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, Hitwise, Google tools and third party rank checking tools.
* Support commercial, marketing, ecommerce and other key teams with ad hoc search requests; attend all relevant meetings and planning sessions.
* Tracking, reporting and analysing Search performance and campaign data
* Manage and take responsibility for the delivery of search campaigns by internal and external teams
* Produce performance reports to inform SEO strategy
* Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insight.
* On an ongoing basis provide comprehensive keyword analysis, research and monitoring.
* Ensuring that search best practices are properly implemented on current and new developed webpages.
* Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and industry trends and regularly inform and educate on emerging search technologies, opportunities and best practices.
* Proven track record in a fast changing, high pressure environment.
* Understanding of online marketing
* Understanding of SEO best practises
* Industry experience is highly desirable in order to bring credible business acumen to inform planning and decision-making
* Excellent communication skills, used to influence and collaborate with key stakeholders
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.