4 months ago
We are a young and innovative company that supplies high-quality protein research tools to life scientists. These tools enable researchers to analyse components of living cells at the molecular level which is essential for disease and therapeutics research.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual to join our team and help us achieve our mission of enabling researchers to discover more for less.
We are looking for an SEO Executive to join our team and lead our in-house SEO. This is a full-time position based in Cambridge and, if you fit the bill, we would be delighted to hear from you.
You must be confident creating and executing SEO strategies, for both on-site technical SEO and off-site SEO, and have at least 2-years' experience in SEO. Ideally, you will have demonstrated proven success within SEO either with an agency or in-house.
You will be expected to come up with, pitch & iterate, and implement strategies to help us grow our rankings in a white-hat / ethical manner. You will also deliver strategies to grow organic traffic, including building content plans, content generation, and content out-reach & link-building.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
1. Delivering SEO on-site technical audits and off-site link research. You will work to create, revise and promote valuable content that earns higher rankings, grows traffic and improves audience engagement.
2. Keyword research and keyword planning.
3. A clear and up-to-date understanding of SEO best practices.
4. Background in building links in a white-hat / ethical manner obeying best practices.
5. In-depth knowledge on the on-site technical side of SEO.
6. Experience with industry SEO tools.
1. In-depth knowledge of Google Search Console and Google Analytics (ideally IQ certified).
2. Strong word processing skills, especially using Google Sheets.
3. Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
4. Excellent time management skills.
5. Always looking for ways to improve: such as being efficient with time, especially around repetitive tasks, such as meta generation or generating lists of redirects for large sites.
If you fit the bill, we offer the following benefits:
1. Challenging and varied work across a broad range digital channels.
2. 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
3. Pension Plan.
4. Fantastic opportunities for career development.
5. Unlimited tea and coffee.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close