4 months ago
Your role will be to assist with the delivery of SEO campaigns for their clients, mainly in the legal sector. You will be working in a busy team which are currently managing over 60 SEO projects.
You will already have SEO experience, either in a mixed digital marketing role, or specifically SEO, and be looking to further your career in this area.
You will report to their Head of Marketing Services and support two SEO Managers. You will be working alongside another SEO Executive and will have the support of a Digital Marketing Assistant, and 2 Copywriters.
This is a great role for someone looking to further specialise in SEO, with excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
- Supporting in the delivery of SEO projects, including (but not limited to);
o Technical and Content audits & implementing fixes
o Running benchmark reports
o Keyword research
o Writing content specifications
o Running monthly crawls & implementing fixes
o Mid-month Google Analytics checks
o Approving outreach sites
o Link intersects
o Optimising client's websites (Conscious CMS, WordPress, or other CMS')
o Maintaining monthly reports using Google Data Studio and ensuring the data being fed in from various sources is correct
- Supporting the development of a (not yet formed) outreach-based content marketing service;
o Reviewing websites against strict criteria to identify their suitability
o Contacting website owners to pitch content ideas
o Briefing and managing any external copywriters to deliver content on time
- Communicating with other teams, including Account Managers, Client Services and Production to ensure work is properly briefed and progressed.
- Be professionally aware of the latest developments in SEO (including products and algorithm updates), and the latest thinking on best practice
- Other tasks as they arise
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 1 year's experience in either an SEO or related digital marketing role
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, GMB
- Technical website audits using tools such as ahrefs, SEM Rush and Screaming Frog
- Good computer skills and MS Office , plus experience of using CMS'
- Good SEO understanding & skills
- Happy working within set processes and following written instructions
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good common sense, with a GSOH, be able to operate as part of a tight-knit team in a pressured environment working to tight deadlines.
- Appetite to learn and genuine interest in furthering your career in SEO
- Experience of using products such as Bright Local, Authority Labs or Google Data Studio
- SuiteCRM or another CRM system
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (3% from Conscious, 5% from you)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 2 paid days charity work allowance per year
- Regular social events
- Monthly training sessions
23 days ago
only 12 hours until close
4 days ago
only 25 days until close