3 months ago
At Future we change people’s lives through sharing knowledge and expertise with others making it easy and fun to do what they want. We are experts at producing content which connects with communities in passion verticals like gaming, music, consumer tech and photography. Our portfolio includes pcgamer.com, techradar.com, musicradar.com and gamesradar.com and attracts a worldwide audience of over 160 million monthly unique users.
Ensuring our content is discoverable and engaging is core to the growth of Future’s business, with SEO a key channel for driving our audience growth.
The SEO Executive will report into the Head of SEO and play a key role in driving audience growth. This role would suit a graduate looking for their first role in digital marketing, or an SEO Executive who is looking for a fresh start and the challenge of working on established websites.
Key role responsibilities:
* SEO activities related to content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings.
* Closely monitor SEO performance on a daily basis, highlighting areas for concern as they arise.
* Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
* Research and analyze competitor keywords
* Produce weekly and monthly status, strategy and reporting that details KPIs, results and summary based on data for SEO.
* Stay up to date with new digital technologies and SEO best practices.
* Train colleagues on SEO best practices
* Maintain Future’s reputation for continuous innovation by delivering industry-leading techniques to reach and engage our audiences.
Essential skills and experience:
* Ability to work with internal stakeholders, including senior management.
* Understanding of SEO best practices and principles
* Ability to see through silos, while maintaining cultural literacy across UK & US
* Excellent time management skills and great attention to detail
* Able to spot digital technology trends and predict how these will impact the future of digital publishing.
Desirable skills and experience:
* Experience of working within publishing an advantage
* Experience with web analytics (ideally Google Analytics)
* Experience & Passion in Tech, Gaming, Creative Design, Music
* Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented entrepreneurial environment
* Educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
Future is the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest.
We’re dedicated to creating loyal fans of our brands, and the number is growing all the time. Our global reach is phenomenal with over 250 million consumers across 180 + world-leading brands. It’s an incredible privilege to have such a passionate audience base across our websites, magazines, social media and events.
But that’s not enough – we continue to add to our portfolio and restlessly look to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We are developing leading-edge proprietary technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform and the figures speak volumes:
Online audience growth
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across our the UK, US, France and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for talent not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate. making Future a global success story.
Let’s do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is your dream job!