Job Title: SEO Executive
Job Type: Full-time - 37.5 hours
The Company is an Independent Digital Marketing agency founded in 2011 with offices in London, New York, Sydney and Shrewsbury.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the SEO Manager and Senior SEO Manager in implementing SEO strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO scopes for our clients, using both internal resource and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving content performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation for a number of key client accounts.
Main Activities / Tasks
- Support SEOManager and Senior Manager with the development and implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy for the team's portfolio of clients in order to sustain and grow client performance. Ensure client feedback on APDs is fed back to Account Leads.
- Support client performance management activities to include: checking performance for clients regularly, flagging issues, advocating best practise and innovation towards client performance.
- Understand client SEOstrategy and feedback internally and proactively on areas that could be considered.
- Ensure client profitability and get approval from Account Lead on costly pieces of work.
- Collating and checking data for client reporting purposes in tangent with the C Network, writing and communicating reporting summaries and executivesummaries to a high standard.
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within SEOdata and taking corrective actions.
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Support SEOManagers, SEO Senior Managers and SEO Channel Head with delivery of client strategy to include implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs).
- Support SEOManagers and SEO Senior Manager with client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts.
- Responsible for delivering training as required and on request within the induction process or ongoing training in tangent with the SEOSenior Manager and the Development Manager.
- Responsible for logging ineffective process and taking corrective action.
- Responsible for delivering 80% client facing time (internal time 20%)
The company are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular SEO.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience.
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or SEO.
- Desirable: 1 year of work experience within SEOor digital marketing.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data.
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines.
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A mathematical and analytical mind.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal.
- Customer service experience.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; SEO Executive, Search Engine Optimisation Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Online Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Executive, Digital Marketing Analyst, SEO Specialist, HTML, CSS, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Data Analyst, Business Analyst may also be considered for this role.