We are a digital and creative agency who are incredibly well known with our particular sector. We're now looking to bring on board an SEO Manager to join our team in Milton Keynes and become the focal point of our digital marketing offering. this is an opportunity to work in an Agency where we genuinely value a work-life balance and a work environment that ensures our creative minds thrive.
SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000
· 9am - 5pm office hours - Monday to Friday
· Free Parking
· Free personal fitness sessions
· Modern Open Plan Office
· Dress Down Office Attire
· 20 Days Holidays plus all Bank Holidays
· Company Pension
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Flitwick, Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, Dunstable
JOB DESCRIPTION: SEO Manager / SEO Specialist
This is an opportunity to join a small digital and creative agency who have realistic growth plans to grow our business. As our new SEO Manager, you will become our internal SEO Specialist and lead the business in this area, educating the wider team across the best digital practices.
We are seeing huge growth within our particular sector, and this excites us as digital marketing is playing a key part of this trend.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: SEO Manager / SEO Specialist
· To understand the objective of each account, both short & long term, looking for ways to maximise potential search engine growth and advise clients on the best digital strategies.
· To develop "SEO improvement plans" outlining what actions will be completed to improve the performance of each account.
· To lead monthly reporting, reviewing each account's organic search looking for measurable results that would indicate an increase in performance.
· Attending client meetings & events when needed, to be our central SEO expert to understand their digital needs and add value to the company offering.
· Delivering actions outlined in monthly plans & sharing knowledge to broaden the teams capability.
· To converse with key stakeholders within the business, reporting & forecasting on the progress of work.
Requirements: SEO Manager / SEO Specialist
To be successful in your application you must live within a commutable distance to our Milton Keynes based office. We are particularly keen to receive applications from individuals who are passionate about digital marketing and have worked within an agency, or have experience in managing multiple accounts at one time.
Critically you must have:
· An in-depth knowledge of search engines, optimisation and influential factors in Google / Bing rankings.
· Industry experience using any of the standard search engine tools - SEMrush, Majestic, SEO Powersuite etc.
· Google Analytic's qualification, or willing to work towards this during your first three months of probation.
· To possess and awareness of Google algorithm updates & impacts on SEO.
· Strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient, demonstrating initiative in the work place on a day to day basis.
We are one the fastest growing agency's within our particular industry, offering ground-breaking digital solutions to our client's. To do this, we don't believe that our staff need to be in the office past 8pm most evenings, we truly believe that you can work agency side and enjoy all the benefits of having a work life balance. We want you to share in this journey as our SEO Manager to over see our SEO strategy and lead the business as we educate our customers on best digital practices.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing / SEO / Search Engine Optimisation / Marketing Agency / Digital Agency
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.