10 months ago
Are you an SEO specialist looking to immerse yourself into a brand new challenge?
Are you interested in working for a prestigious agency based in the heart of Manchester?
Are you looking to take that next step up from executive level?
If this sounds like you then keep on reading, as this is an opportunity not to be missed! Working for this agency you will be exposed to world class, leading client accounts with the opportunity to progress and develop your skill set within a fantastic team of SEO experts.
Working as a senior SEO executive, you will be an expert in hands on technical link building, audits while still possessing a strong all round knowledge of SEO. Here is what to expect on a day to day basis
• Devising and creating client or new business proposals including target KPIs
• Implementing SEO strategies, monitoring and reviewing
• Carrying out on-site optimisation audits, providing recommendations and implementation
• Keeping up-to-date with best practice in the search marketing industry
• Keeping up to date with Google Analytics platform & new features
• Carrying out market and competitor research and analysis regularly to inform strategy
• Devising and executing content marketing strategies
• Devising, develop & execute search campaigns
• Measuring and analysing a client's search performance using various analytics software
• Delivering search performance against set KPIs
• Attending client and/or inter-agency meetings in UK and Europe
• Liaising with the technical departments (internal/external)
What We're Looking For:
The perfect candidate will possess exceptional technical SEO skills and the ability to work both hands on and client facing on a day to day basis.
• Fluent in English both spoken & written
• A passion for search marketing
• Experience gained in a search agency or digital marketing agency
• Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in using Google Analytics
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Work well under pressure and to deadlines
• Experience in dealing with clients and agencies
• Good understanding of HTML, CSS, and content management systems
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
28 days ago
only 3 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close