A commercial and analytical SEO Specialist is needed for this award-winning Marketing Agency based in the heart of Milton Keynes.
SALARY: £35,000 to £40,000
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Newport Pagnall, Dunstable, Luton.
JOB SPECIFICATION: SEO Specialist
Our client is looking for a SEO Specialist to join their award-winning agency to assist in developing digital strategies for their clientèle.
The successful candidate will be an integral member within the agency and will work closely with the senior management team and clients to advise and deliver on the best SEO methods and techniques.
Therefore, the SEO Specialist will be responsible for the following:
· Oversee and build SEO strategies across a variety of B2B accounts, to grow organic search activity and deliver tangible results.
· To identify insights and trends to increase ROI by implementing tests and analysing data.
· To learn and understand a client’s business, evaluate their current SEO offering, and advise on the best way to improve their organic search results.
· Work alongside the development team to ensure the best SEO and the link building strategies are implemented.
· Oversee the SEO campaign expenses, calculating costs on a monthly basis to stay within budget.
· To keep up-to-date with latest SEO trends and developments and feed back into the wider team.
Overall, the SEO Specialist will be the centre point of all thing’s SEO within the agency. They will have full autonomy to advise and implement on strategies, campaign opportunities, and the wider SEO offering across the agency.
REQUIREMENTS: SEO Specialist
The successful SEO Specialist will ideally have proven SEO experience working as either a senior SEO Executive or SEO Manager. Experience of working within a B2B Agency would also be beneficial, but not essential. The successful candidate will also have the following attributes:
· Wide-ranging knowledge of keyword research methodologies to assist in improving search engine algorithms.
· Experience of using industry standard SEO tolls such as Screaming Frog, Moz, Semrush, Tag Manager etc.
· A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix but with the commercial acumen to understand online marketing metrics and prioritise return on investments.
· Excellent communication skills, with a strong eye for detail, and the ability to educate others on the best SEO practices.
· To possess an analytical mind to interpret large amount of data from a variety of sources, and use it to influence and drive decisions.
The company are a fully independent integrated marketing agency based with the heart of Milton Keynes and have been established for 20 years. They have won numerous awards for their work and are a household name within the marketing agency sector. They are now in a position where they can expand further and are now looking to bring on an experienced SEO Specialist to join their team.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: SEO / Digital Marketing
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnet quoting SEO Specialist and reference JKB15052 to Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.