3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing digital marketing agency based in Shrewsbury.
As part of their expansion plans, they are now looking to hire an SEO Manager to help manage and grow their portfolio of sites, as well as working on client sites when necessary.
The pay for this position is between £30,000 and £40,000 per year, depending on experience, qualifications and prior results. They may look to also implement a performance-related bonus structure.
Experience/Knowledge you should have:
- A strong understanding of the WordPress platform, and the ability to build and manage websites from the ground up.
- A strong understanding and ability to perform on-site SEO, including keyword analysis, keyword research and internal page structures.
- Ability to put together comprehensive plans of action for improving the rankings of our internal sites.
- Ability to work with our team of writers and outreach team to drive links to certain pages/posts to drive rankings.
- A good written ability, and the ability to proof-read and change wording where necessary to enhance SEO.
- A keen eye for conversion optimisation, and the ability to maximise conversions through A/B testing, creating and working with graphics, and understanding analytical data through programs such as Google Analytics.
- Be familiar with industry leading tools such as AHREFs, SEMRUSH and Majestic.
- Be able to manage a small team of Junior SEO Executives, and be able to teach/guide where necessary.
- Be familiar with the concept behind Affiliate Marketing, and have some prior understanding and preferably related experience in doing affiliate marketing.
- Be able to work on client sites where necessary, doing both off-page and on-page SEO.
As an agency, they primarily specialise in link outreach for their clients. As such, you'll have access to a team who is responsible for securing links through outreach. They also have access to in-house and external writers who you will work with.
Using their internal and external resources, you should be able to build websites from the ground up, and turn them into a success through your ability to take ownership.
What You'll Benefit From:
- Being part of an agency who puts its staff first.
- Being part of an agency who heavily invests in what they do - whether it's new software, or outreach, or anything else that's required.
- A relaxed environment, where creativity is encouraged.
- The ability to take ownership in the projects you take on, and flourish with them.
This position will give you the opportunity to go further in your career, and evolve and grow with the company. They have aggressive growth targets for the next 2-3 years, and you'll be a prime candidate to lead and grow with their agency as the years go by.
about 1 month ago
only 4 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close