8 months ago
Job Number: 16230
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The role of SEO Manager is to help deliver the on-site and off-site SEO programme for Dixons Carphone Group. This role has a significant impact on the overall online business and is responsible for delivery of 50%+ of web traffic.
Working closely with the Senior Search Manager and agency to implement changes to maximize overall search traffic, conversion and return on investment whilst, adhering to best practice optimisation techniques.
* The SEO Manager will co-ordinate and manage the SEO agency whilst maintaining strong relations with internal teams, delivering industry leading insights, analysis and outreach campaigns.
* In-depth and regular audits of sites and competitor performance analysis using tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO and third party rank checking tools.
* Support commercial, marketing, ecommerce and other key teams with ad hoc SEO requests; attend all relevant meetings and planning sessions.
* Tracking, reporting and analysing SEO performance campaign data from SEO campaigns and strategies
* Manage and take responsibility for the delivery of SEO campaigns with the SEO agency
* Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insight.
* On an ongoing basis provide comprehensive keyword analysis, research and monitoring.
* Ensuring that SEO best practices are properly implemented on current and new developed webpages.
* Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends and regularly inform and educate on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities and best practices.
* Provide SEO training and evangelise SEO best practices within the organisation.
* Proven track record in a specific search focused role with strong understanding of keyword dynamics, link building, search best practices and effective strategies.
* Excellent understanding of online marketing & e-commerce environment
* Specialist knowledge of search engine crawling, indexing and ranking algorithms.
* Experience in using web analytics software including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics & SEO intelligence tools
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.