4 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-award winning, friendly, enthusiastic, motivated team of Digital Marketing experts, who geek out over data, understand audiences, love creating awesome strategies and deliver fantastic results for their amazing clients.
They are passionate about their employees and their aim is to inspire, educate and motivate them to reach their fullest potential. The team enjoys their fantastic benefits package which includes flexible working, a great wellbeing programme, L&D investment, regular team events, generous holiday allowance and much more.
- You'll be delivering a wide range of organic search tactics
- You'll be managing and developing organic search and integrated search campaign strategies and relationships for clients
- You'll be utilising industry tools and software to gain performance insights and report on campaign performance against KPI's
- You'll problem solve as different obstacles arise on campaigns
- You'll get to work with their amazing team of experts in Paid Search, Paid Social and Digital PR
- You'll maintain and share your knowledge of expert SEO techniques, industry benchmarks and tools
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a digital marketing role, with at least 1 years' agency experience
- Experience in achieving excellent Digital Marketing campaign results
- Experience in communicating Digital Marketing campaign performance
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Ability to interpret and explain complex data with strong MS Office and tracking tool knowledge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting ecommerce clients
- Workplace pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Holiday bonuses
- Free massages
- Wellness programme
- Monthly catch ups and Enhanced personal reviews
- Support fantastic local community projects and charities
- L&D investment and external training budget
- Team events
- Excellent maternity and paternity pay
- Team perks
Their beautiful offices are situated right next to Brighton station in the bustling heart of the North Laine, a 5-minute walk to London Road and a 15-minute stroll to Churchill Square. Stunning sea views from the roof terrace and an onsite coffee shop. Brighton is truly at your fingertips.
They start with an informal interview to get to know you better. Stage 2 you'll meet some of the team and present a task, which is briefed and prepared in advance, followed by a panel interview.
If you'd like to join their awesome team, please apply now with your CV.
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close