Here at Webcertain, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an SEO Executive to join our expanding SEO team.
About the Role…
• Conduct and analyse website crawls and make tactical recommendations as required
• Inspect website performance, uncovering issues reported and recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve organic performance for target keywords.
• Creating regular search performance reports for client websites
• Assist with creating full, in-depth technical SEO audits of websites, competitor analysis and backlink profile analysis and inspect website traffic trends such as traffic drops.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Previous SEO marketing experience
• competent in common SEO tools such as; Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic and Ahrefs Ability demonstrate knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices.
• A genuine passion for SEO with high attention to detail and be a strong team player
• Willing to learn and share knowledge with others.
• Good commercial awareness and excellent research skills
• Possess general knowledge of how web pages work and understand key search engine algorithm updates and their implications on SEO.
Fluency in a second language would be a distinct advantage, however, this is not essential.
So, if your keen to execute and drive forward successful SEO campaigns, then we want to hear from you!
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for our clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams and we operate in 44 languages.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.