10 months ago
SEO Outreach Specialist
We are looking for an SEO Outreach Specialist to join our digital garage.
Here at Aviva, we're reinventing insurance; in fact, we have been for over 300 years'. We’re creating digital experiences and tools which meet customers' needs and address the 'pain points' that they tell us they feel. Rewarding our customers' loyalty is central to our strategy and digital enables us to do this. We take digital transformation seriously, which is why we’ve created our Digital Garage; a digital environment in the heart of London’s Tech City in Shoreditch.
SEO is at the heart of this transformation and its importance is recognised everywhere; by our content, marketing, development, design and media relations teams, right up to the senior management team. Which is why we’re developing our in-house SEO capability to work seamlessly with every aspect of Aviva’s digital offering, to make sure it’s built properly, from the ground up.
Our team is new and growing, and this is a perfect opportunity to join a high-profile function, make your mark in an SEO-savvy business and create a lasting legacy of excellence.
As one of our SEO Outreach Specialists, you’ll take ownership of the end-to-end outreach process. You’ll help to bring content to life and relish the challenge of prospecting and reaching-out to publishers. You’ll get a massive buzz from getting our content placed on high-profile publications through your patience and tenacity.
At Aviva, you’ll have the opportunity to build a world-leading outreach programme and be the envy of the industry.
* Compilation lists of outreach prospects based on campaign objectives.
* Effectively pitch our content and campaigns to busy journalists and publishers.
* Gain placements on high-quality publisher sites.
* Create agile ways-of-working and develop close working relationships with internal stakeholders.
* Contribute to the creation, ideation and delivery of content marketing materials across Aviva.co.uk and external, third-party platforms.
* Owning the end-to-end outreach campaign management, from set-up to reporting and project-managing everything in between.
What are we looking for?
* Strong, proven and relevant experience in SEO outreach with an excellent understanding of creative content marketing, audience research, prospecting, and SEO and PR strategies.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrable success-rate at pitching to journalists and publishers.
* Excellent working knowledge of relevant industry tools.
* Hands on experience of working with agile methodologies.
* Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
* Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work within a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
* Experience of effectively managing senior stakeholders.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please apply via below button.