An SEO Specialist from the Northamptonshire area is needed for this award-winning Digital Agency full of talented Digital experts, to help increase their SEO offering.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
Dress-down work attire
25 days holiday, plus all bank holidays
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Luton
JOB SPECIFICATION: SEO Specialist
Our client is looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join their fully-integrated Digital Agency and work closely within their team of Digital experts across a variety of accounts.
Taking managerial responsibility of an SEO Executive, the successful candidate will also have the following responsibilities:
· Understand each account objective, both short and long term, looking for ways to maximise potential search engine growth and advising clients on best Digital strategies.
· To work within the parameters of the dedicated time for each account, reporting on any issues to Head of Department in a timely manner.
· To lead monthly reporting, reviewing the performance of each account’s organic search performance.
· To attend client meetings and events when needed, representing the agency in the best possible way.
· To converse with key stakeholders within the business as well as keeping in regular contact with various clients.
Overall, the SEO Specialist will assist in the day-to-day operation of the SEO team, supporting accounts and digital campaigns for the agencies various clients.
REQUIREMENTS: SEO Specialist
To be truly successful as the SEO Specialist you will have proven experience working within a digital role at a marketing agency as a senior executive or a SEO Manager. You will have a general understanding of the full digital mix but be an expert in Search Engine Principles.
As such, you will require the following skills and experience:
· An in-depth knowledge of search engines, optimisation and influential factors in Google / Bing rankings.
· Industry experience using any of the standard Search Engine tools – Screaming Frog, Moz, Majestic, SEMrush, Swydo etc.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally, with the ability to analyse and interpret results to convey them to the client in a way that is easy to understand.
· Strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient and demonstrate initiative on a day to day basis.
· Full UK Driving Licence; clean
The company are a multi-award-winning Digital Agency set in the picturesque countryside of Northamptonshire, who take great pride in how they provide their clients with first class digital and web solutions. Working across various sectors, they need a self-motivated SEO Specialist or SEO Manager to implement the best SEO practices across their client’s accounts and join their growing team of digital experts.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: SEO Manager, SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, SEO Assistant, Digital Executive, Digital Account Manager, Digital Specialist etc.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnet quoting SEO Specialist and reference JKB15125 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.