2 months ago
GRC International Group is looking for a talented SEO specialist with exceptional technical and strategic skills to join its international marketing team. This role will work to build on our current high rankings and dominate the online marketplace.
You will be an experienced SEO specialist, with a proven agency or client-side track record, along with B2B and international experience. You will be up to date with trends and changes across search engine marketing.
The ideal candidate will bring knowledge and experience of search ranking and optimisation factors, and key algorithm updates, and will be proficient in web analytics and keyword tools. Communication is key as you will need to clearly articulate SEO-related decisions and gain buy-in from senior management.
* Managing both on-site and off-site SEO.
* Collaborating with content marketing and blog contributors, social media and PR to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
* Managing organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic and conversions.
* Additional experience managing paid search campaigns on Google’s AdWords platform would be beneficial, as would experience managing paid social media advertising campaigns.
You will have:
* A strong background in an agency or client-side SEO role; and
* Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics/Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs and Screaming Frog.
Knowledge of PPC is desirable.
If you are a leader in search marketing, not a follower, we want to hear from you today!
To apply, please click the button below and send a CV and covering letter. (No agencies, please.)
Remuneration: £35,000 – £40,000
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire (CB7)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.