A multi award-winning marketing agency are looking for an experienced SEO specialist to join their resident experts. Having a passion for digital marketing and taking pride in your work is essential, but knowing your SEO is pretty important too! You'll be looking after your clients SEO needs, helping to strategise campaigns and making sure everything is running smoothly!
• Working as part of the greater Organic search team, you will be responsible for executing the day to day tasks for the organic campaigns run by the agency
• On-line and off-line SEO analysis including link profiles
• Content analysis to recommend detailed content plan
• Constant monitoring of overall performance to highlight any ongoing or new issues to be addressed
• Take part in strategy meetings and client meetings and create effective strategies for all clients
• Keep up to date with SEO best practices
• 3 years SEO experience
• Knowledge of SEO best practices and techniques and ability to think strategically
• Ability to work as part of a team and on your own (Essential)
• Managing personal, team and company targets
• Help to develop team members to being effective SEO executives and to work closely with other departments
Our Preference (but not essential!):
• Knowledge of PHP and .NET
• Use of FTP and database management software
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Matthew onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.