about 1 year ago
Service Design Lead
Job Number: 12729
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Service Design Lead
The mission is to deliver a best in class omni-channel user experience for every interaction that makes it easy for customers and drives value to the business. The main focus of this role is to bring digital customer experience leadership to bear in tackling omni-channel improvements that define customer’s relationships with Dixons Carphone. The role will require expert knowledge of UX/UI to ensure that our customers experience easy, seamless journeys as they move between channels.
* Provide Service Design leadership, to Currys PC World digital teams and the wider business.
* Act as a customer champion in all work carried out to ensure the customer is at the heart of all decision making.
* Contribute directly to the future direction of Currys PC World digital products and services.
* Deliver better, more consistent and innovative experiences across all touchpoints that are market leading to set the bar high in terms of customer experience.
* Raise awareness of what great Service Design looks like and can achieve, and act as an ambassador for the Dixons eCommerce team across all work.
* Help drive the emerging targeting and personalisation stream of activity.
* Act as an advocate for new ways of working and assist with educating and training people in the benefits of service design.
* Create solutions and design strategies for multiple new and existing products and maintain a customer-centred vision as they move throughout the design and development process.
* Coordinate and run service design activities, workshops, group facilitation and co-creation sessions.
* Identify opportunities to run Proof of Concept activities and research needs.
* Work closely with Product Owners to ensure the experiences they are creating for their products are aligned across each other, particularly when customer interactions will span more than one.
* Line management of the digital copywriting function to ensure the same level of consistency across products in terms of language and tone of voice.
* Consider the end to end journeys across our propositions (with an immediate digital focus), however whilst not having direct accountability for outside systems, ensure recommendations are made to other Dixons Carphone teams that impact the same experience for customers.
Key skills & experience required
* User Experience or Service Design
* Design Thinking
* Wireframing, prototyping and conceptualisation of solutions
* Customer-centric focus
* Highly Resilient
* Strategic and Analytical thinking
* Facilitation skills
* Communication skills
* Networking (across multiple functions, business units, external stakeholders)
* Ability to positively resolve conflicts
* Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
* Service blueprinting
* Customer journey mapping
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service. It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.