5 months ago
Category: Analysis Jobs
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
Internal Service Desk is a single point of contact for colleagues requiring IT support. Available 6 days a week the team accepts Service Requests or Incidents via the phone and Online.
Supporting our office based colleagues in Retail and Franchise stores along with partners, such as, Capita and Tesco. The team receives approximately 10,000 requests for IT support per month.
The team provides advanced level technical support, resolving 90% queries at first contact & end-to-end case management for all reported issues.
This role that is required to enhance the service provided by the internal service desk incorporating the new Webchat/Remote Support Solution & the introduction of end-to-end case management.
The role holder will be responsible for resolving over 90% of technical issues on first contact & manage remaining issues to resolution in collaboration with other support teams ensuring the key stakeholders are kept up to date throughout the lifecycle of the incident.
The analyst will be responsible for performing in depth analysis, diagnosis and speedy resolution of client device/software issues
* Lead the drive to maintain high level support and delivery to meet SLA’s – 90%+ first contact resolution.
* Manage the end-to-end support on all technical issues.
* Lead collaboration activities with other technical area’s to provide the right solution.
* Document & share knowledge on new technologies, processes & improvements.
* Subject Matter Expert leading on one of the key area’s (Online Chat, Active Directory, ITSM remedy, MS Office, o365, Tablets, Mobile Devices, Remote Support, BYOD).
* Lead & develop the online chat support service. Identifying & managing continual improvement of the chat function.
* Actively pursuing knowledge of industry leading technologies.
* Use fault management systems to log and manage all incidents and escalations raised by internal colleagues or external partners.
Skills & experience:
* Experience of working within a service desk or application support environment.
* Experience of working within a high pressured customer focussed environment.
* Advanced level knowledge of various technologies i.e. Online Chat, Active Directory, ITSM remedy, MS Office, o365, Tablets, Mobile Devices, Remote Support, BYOD.
* The ability to understand our customers & what is important to them, communicating technical instructions in a non-technical way.
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
* Strong analytical and investigation skills with the ability to resolve issues in a high-pressure and time critical environment.
* Ability to take ownership and manage issues to resolution.
* Ability to work effectively and produce consistent results in a close-knit team as well as independently.
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and incorporate changing priorities.
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.