Service Sales Manager (Business Development)
Our client is a global name in environment solutions, with operations all around the world. They service customers in the municipal and industrial sectors, with Water, Waste and Energy management.
They are now looking for a Service Sales Manager with experience in municipal water market, to develop and grow the service business within their Water technologies team.
Location: Birmingham office, with travel across England & Wales
Salary: Competitive + Commission + Car + Excellent Benefits
Working with new and existing customers, the activity for this role is focused on lead generation – prospecting, selling, pursuing and winning targeted sales and service opportunities in the B2B municipal water market.
This role involves wide travel at short notice, so flexibility is essential.
- Identify, build and maintain strong relationships with customers and prospects to drive bookings and achieve growth objectives
- Look at marketing / competitor activity and strategies
- Identify future potential markets and product development opportunities, in particular around digital and social
- Key point of contact for municipal clients during the sales process, plus after sales
- Contribute to pre-qualification and tender processes
- Recommend marketing initiatives to drive awareness and lead generation (especially digital marketing) and maintain the CRM database
- Proven track history in Business development within a field-based role, ideally with an I.T or Engineering background
- Focus on using digital technology to provide the best service to our current and future clients
- Knowledge of the municipal market / water industry would be helpful but is not essential
- Commercially aware to really understand the economy, the marketplace and competitor activity
- Strong communicator with excellent negotiation and influencing skills, in order to make an immediate impact
- Solutions driven, with a flexible approach to a role that will adapt over time
- Previous experience with CRM software, along with excellent I.T skills (in particular Microsoft Office)
- Technical, Business or Engineering degree would be helpful
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
You may have had experience of or be interested in the following: Business Development, Field Sales, Service Sales, Engineering Sales, Sales Manager, New Business, Account Manager, Lead Generation, Sales Executive.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.