4 months ago
Role: ServiceNow Solutions Architect Manager
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £57000 £75000+ Plus benefits
The key goals of this role will be:
* Meet and exceed sales targets of Accenture ServiceNow UK&I
* Lead and develop vertical-focused sales materials
* Mentor and train both Sales and Solution Consultants within Accenture ServiceNow UK&I
What responsibilities will you have?
* Work closely with sales to understand key prospect and customer requirements
* Understand key prospect and customer organisational goals, with the ability to communicate and investigate these as part of the sales cycle
* Develop and present business case material for senior prospect and customer stakeholders. This must be able to stand up to scrutiny within the prospect / customer
* Create and deliver tailored presentations and product demonstrations to both senior stakeholders and project staff
* Collaborate closely with team members to ensure success of Pilot and Proof of Concept (POC) implementations
* Act as sales technical champion and key point of contact for senior decision makers within prospects and customers
* Lead and help support key vertical-focused marketing initiatives
* Present all capabilities within the ServiceNow platform
* Work within, and help lead, an extended team where required
* Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
* Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or as lead.
* Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
* Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via video.
* Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
* Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
* Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
* Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV
* Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
* Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
* Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
* In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
* Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
What skills & experience are we looking for?
* Very strong analytical skills
* Engaging presentation style, with the ability to control and manage multiple presentation scenarios
* Ideally a background in or deep experience with ServiceNow is preferred.
* Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple campaigns at the same time
* Strong Pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process).
* Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
* Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
* Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
* Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management.
* Experience working with or understanding of Managed Service Providers, Outsourcers, or Systems Integrators.