about 1 month ago
Come and join one of ost recognised players in the FMCG market. Britvic Soft Drinks have invested £250 million into our supply chain function with state of the art machinary and equipment. Our Rugby site alone we have have 7 production lines running, the fastest production lines in Europe! Come and be a part of something special and work for one of the most dynamic, creative and trusted Soft Drinks company in the world.
Come and join an huge FMCG company/brand. Britvic Soft Drinks have invested £250 million in top of the range state of the art machinary and equipment, especially into our Rugby site, where we have have 7 production lines running. Come and be part of our biggest production site in the UK and work for one of the most dynamic, creative and trusted Soft Drinks company in the world.
About the Role:
- To lead and deliver the site plans for plant, people and processes for the shift
- To deliver optimum use of resources for the shift that ensures the shift delivers safety, productivity, quality, cost, service and objectives in an environment of high morale and engagement.
- Financial Span of Control is across Shift Revenue expenditure as defined locally.
- Deliver the Site vision and the strategic plan for the shift and support the achievement of the company vision.
- Responsibility for the resourcing budget control.
- Ensure tight control of manpower planning requirements and promote staff development to meet operational requirements
- Define a culture of the Britvic Work System
- Drive lean manufacturing principles that ensure efficient, cost effective operations across the plant
- Effectively support communication strategies within the site.
- Drive the training plan and ensure records are up to date within B1
- Ensure consistent quality standards by applying approved manufacturing and quality procedures.
- Work closely with other Britvic functions and contractors to ensure effective introduction of new products and processes.
- Create a safety first culture by establishing a safe working environment, safe working practices and safety conscious behaviours amongst your team.
- Suitable assessment and control of risk including maintenance and practice of continually addressing and reviewing any risks in your area
- Accountable for safety across your area; providing appropriate guidance, leadership, accountability and empowerment to your team to create a culture of Safety in this area.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.