Shopper Insight Analyst - 6972
Nielsen is a leading global information & measurement company, provides market research, insights & data about what people watch, listen to & buy. What makes it so great to work here? Firstly, it's the people. 1,300 of us from 44 different nationalities working across 11 offices in the UK and Ireland. It's also our clients. We get to work with the world's biggest and best brands. Most of all though, it's the culture.
The Consumer & Shopper team within Sales Effectiveness plays a pivotal role in helping clients turn their shoppers into spenders, delivering bespoke understanding of shopper behaviours and continuously measuring performance.
We have an opportunity for an analytically strong Shopper Insight Analyst to deliver against our strategy to drive usage of Consumer Panel to FMCG Manufacturers and Retailers within the UK. We are looking for someone with experience in Consumer Panel analysis and who has a passion for delivering insight from the shopper angle. The role will focus primarily on our portfolio of clients who are buying into our continuous Consumer Panel data, with the opportunity to support ad hoc projects delivered by the CAS team.
- Contribute to the CPS retention strategy: working with the Consumer Panel Analytics team to support the priority clients and take an active role to engage with all teams to maximise the use of CPS data.
- Developing expertise: supporting the learning agenda to develop knowledge of CPS data across the UK business.
- Delivering insightful recommendations: building analytically strong stories through the shopper lens, supporting presentations that clearly show how the client can grow.
- Integration: Showcasing how CPS data can integrate with other data sources to tell a holistic story.
- Drive revenue growth: opportunity spotting from new and existing clients by understanding the clients business issues and consulting on the best solutions.
- Engagement with Client Service: building long term relationships with key stakeholders in the Commercial, Analytics and Servicing pillars.
- CAS: opportunity to working closely with other parts of Consumer & Shopper team and in particular an interest to gain a deeper understanding of CAS solutions.
- New product development: working with the Consumer Panel Analytics team to develop the product for the future, with particular focus on data access.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills, qualifications and behaviours:
- A passion for understanding the Shopper
- Experience in consumer panel data
- Exceptionally strong analysis and an understanding of integrated insight generation
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and resolve problems in a highly client-focused fashion
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships well.
- Strong time management / project management skills. Proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics, Psychology and Sociology or related field or experience
- Positive can-do attitude
Primary Location: Oxford,Oxfordshire