3 months ago
Shopper Marketing Manager, Malts – Europe.
External Job Description
Shopper Marketing Manager, Malts – Europe. Who we are?
We have the number 1 Luxury Portfolio in the world (by share) and Diageo Reserve is one of the fastest growing Luxury businesses in the world.
At a European level, our Reserve business has been a consistent source of growth, delivering double digit NSV growth for the last 5 years. Luxury credentials have been established in the on trade, across many of our brands through close partnerships and activations, strong Culture activities and leveraging the World Class platform. Strong commercial foundations have been embedded, with a dedicated commercial reserve structure in place across 11 countries, and clear activation guidelines.
We now have an ambition to double the business again, to do this we must continue to execute our strategy but accelerate the growth of our Mass Luxury brands across all channels, as well as continue to nurture new to world brands.
Shopper Marketing Manager, Malts – Europe. What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team and be part of this journey, with a specific focus on our best in class Malts portfolio. We are building Talisker, Singleton and Cardhu into significant brands through sustained investment across Europe, whilst also ensuring that brands such as Lagavulin and Dalwhinnie, plus the Prestige portfolio, continue to grow.
The Europe Reserve Shopper Marketing Manager roles have a very broad reach across Europe, covering all countries (incl. Europe Partner Markers, Poland & Russia), all channels and all Reserve brands within their designated category. You will be for all Physical Availability programmes across Europe for their designated Malts brands
You will act on specific in-country and customer insight to deliver initiatives that can work across multiple countries and multiple channels. You will be seen as the specialist in the development of brilliant in outlet programmes (on and off trade, e-comm and 3rd space) and will have the freedom to deliver the best work with the outcome to deliver category growth and Diageo brand growth ahead of the category.
Shopper Marketing Manager, Malts – Europe. Who are you?
* A proven track across Commercial / Customer Marketing / Marketing
* Brilliant project management skills, strategic vision and leadership are essential to succeed
* Knowledge of commercial timelines, country needs and brand strategy
* Strong creative judgment and good commercial understanding (of our customers and their shoppers)
* Understanding of the Reserve model in both on- and off-trade
* Strong affinity to and understanding of the principles of luxury brand cues and luxury selling
* Multi market / Europe experience preferable, as well as in country execution experience
Type of Job
Park Royal 7HQ