Signature Brands Activation Manager
Do you want to work for the UK's largest independent drinks wholesaler? if so then read on! With this role comes fantastic opportunity for career progression with an impressive salary of up to £25k with a bonus scheme of up to 20% of your salary
To own and activate the Signature Brands portfolio in your region. Development strategies to increase brand visibility and rate of sale within the on-trade. Accountable for the delivery of annual brands objectives across your region.
Duties and key responsibilities:
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of Signature Brands portfolio and capability to deliver compelling and irresistible retailer propositions.
· Create a plan for how you’re going to approach the market, execute your plan, and then deliver results.
· Create effective relationships with regional account managers and provide training and support which inspires portfolio growth.
· Engage and mobilise regional telesales to accelerate portfolio growth.
· Develop and maintain close relationships with new and existing clients.
· Grow the rate of sale of Signature Brands and support new listings via activations and increase brand visibility across your region.
· Demonstrate expertise in investment tactics to maximise margins.
· Create unique concepts to educate bars and retailers on the merit of craft spirits and how they deliver a better overall customer experience.
· Liaise with our marketing, operations, and management team for support; ensure you understand the impact of your work on the organisation as a whole.
· Management of POS placement, merchandising and sampling.
· Attend and activate events which deliver positive brand visibility.
· Host and attend key account sampling and promotional programmes (which you may run).
· Creation of bespoke cocktail menus to maximise Signature Brands share of menu and tailored drinks to suit customer base of accounts.
· Build social media coverage and capture consumer and customer networks to maximise reach of sampling and events
· In-depth understanding of both the operations and financial sides of a bar, and what drives the purchasing decisions behind the bar
· Comprehensive knowledge of how spirits are produced and how best to use them
· Intuitive understanding of flavour, with ability to create unique cocktails and exceptional signature serves
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to create great presentations
· Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
· Commercial awareness to support with product promotions.
· Proficient IT skills, especially the use of MS Word and PowerPoint.
Knowledge and experience:
· Proven track record as a brand ambassador in the UK market, ideally working with a spirits brand (or brands)
· Demonstrable experience in creating and executing engaging events and tastings
· Working in a bar environment is desirable but not essential.
· Ambassadorial in nature and commercial in practice
· Charismatic and enthusiastic with bags of energy
· You’re a people person - and people would say that about you.
· An excellent communicator with confidence in your presentation skills
· Hardworking individual – able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
· You’re creative and innovative - if something in our business can be improved, you suggest how.
· You have the flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
· Reactive to current events, able to capitalise on any positive PR or Marketing opportunities
· 20% of salary bonus scheme related to KPIs
· Company phone, laptop and ipad
· Company car
· 20 days leave plus 8 days public holidays
Apply today to be considered for this amazing opportunity!