3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Marketing Executive, you will support the delivery of market leading communications across Sky Media’s exciting portfolio - with a focus on Sky's high-quality content, the scale of Sky's audience and its successful advertiser partnerships.
- Support the delivery of strategic and effective campaigns, which are delivered in-line with Sky Media's brand values, within budget and on time.
- Build and maintain relationships with the Sky Media sales teams to make sure Marketing is up to date on the latest business news, issues and success stories. All the while managing consistent communication of this information to press, agencies, clients and internal stakeholders, across all relevant touch points.
- Become the go-to person for updates on content in Sky Media. Do this by maintaining relationships with key content personnel (within wider Sky and across Channel Partners).
- Support the briefing of campaigns to the PR agency (MWW) to secure press coverage.
- Support the manager on the delivery of award entries, based on the award strategy set by the senior team. This includes; collating the assets and copywriting to deadline, as well as promoting our successes.
- Encourage creative thinking across the team - whether responding to a brief, or through proactive thinking about how marketing can serve the business better.
- Deliver Work Experience of one-week duration, for a minimum of 20 students across the financial year.
- Become guardian of the Sky Media brand ensuring world class B2B marketing content is effectively communicated internally and externally.
- Experience within media marketplace
- Excellent creative writing skills (incl. award entries, success stories and overall proposals)
- Excellent organisation skills and project management skills
- Quick absorption and passion for Sky Media channels and content
- Experience with communicating and presenting to senior management
- Proven track record of having not only initiated, but also implemented planned strategies to achieve desired results
- A collaborative, conscientious and results-driven attitude
- Numerate and have strong commercial acumen
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about