2 months ago
Location: Slough and London
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
We'relookng for an experience Trading Analyst to be part of a team that is responsible for the strategic, commercial and contract leadership of Smart Metering. Smart Metering is the national infrastructure rolling out to every home in the UK enabling smart meters, smart grids and all the related improvements for a lower carbon future.
The trading analyst is responsible for the integrity of developing and maintaining a range of forecasting and trading data analytics.
* Single point of contact and subject matter expert for trading forecasts owning the trading model for Telefonica’s involvement in the largest machine to machine programme in the world.
* Develop and maintain a suite of key metrics to monitor and assess integrity of trading forecasting.
* Inform on risks and opportunities associated with trading forecasts.
* Develops and utilises an in depth understanding of Smart Metering eco system and in particular end to end supply chain /logistics processes and utilise this to infer insights to be used to inform and refine Telefonica trading forecasting.
* Build and maintain a range of relationships of both internal and external stakeholders to improve understanding of and availability of data sets which could be utilised to inform and corroborate Telefonica trading forecasting
* Utilises an enquiring mind to draw conclusions and infer actionable insight from a range of data sets.
* With the Head of Commercial and Contract, ensures that all demand drivers are adequately understood, managed with great rigour and potential and actual impacts are communicated clearly to senior internal stakeholders
Skills & experience:
* Expertise in trading analysis
* Experience of identifying and providing insight on risks and opportunities
* Strong stakeholder management internally and externally
* Ability to communicate data
* Self-starter – able to get up to speed quickly and take initiative
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.