Social/Digital Account Director
Mat Cover FTC
* Have you worked for a digital/social/integrated agency managing social campaigns?
* Proven ability to grow client relationships?
* Experience with multi platforms and able to create customer journey strategies?
If you believe you have what takes, have the right experience in social/digital from an agency background then read on…
An Account Director with fantastic knowledge of social and digitally lead campaigns is required to come on board and lead all social initiatives. The agency is looking for a bright and collaborative candidate who lives and breathes social/digital to help define briefs, present solutions, increasing client performance targets and generally to be an insightful leader within the team.
The role responsibilities include many aspects across client services, operational work and commercial acumen, from building relationships and deploying social/digital campaigns to looking at the development of the team you will be challenged on a daily basis in a supportive and welcoming environment. The agency view themselves as a collective of digital and social enthusiasts, they just love what they are doing!
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
* The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
* Organization and management of own time and work load
* Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
* An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
* Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
* Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION - Social/Digital Account Director
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £50k - £55k (depending on experience) plus benefits
* Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
* Excellent client management skills with extensive account management experience
* Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
* Experienced background working within a data/ digital marketing environment
* Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
* Data savvy/literate
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing