2 months ago
Social & Digital Communications Manager - Janssen UK
Location - High Wycombe
GCF Band 30
If you love social and digital media and are looking for a career with a purpose - a rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social & Digital Communications Manager to join the UK Corporate Communications team at Janssen, the pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Uniquely positioned and privileged to make a positive difference to the lives of patients and their loved ones, at all stages of life, Janssen employs over 400 dedicated individuals across the UK who are inspired to help find new ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure some of the most complex medical challenges of our time.
Within this position you will be responsible for the development of high impact social and digital media and content strategies across Janssen’s Corporate and Therapy Areas.
Using your passion and expertise for social and digital technologies, you will help to:
Develop and execute social and digital communication strategies
* To help achieve the Janssen UK Corporate and Therapy Area communications objectives
* Curate unrivalled and engaging content
* Identify and integrate new social and digital channels to drive an innovative approach to Janssen’s online communications
* Work across departments to develop integrated campaigns’ or similar.
Manage the Janssen UK website and social media channels
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of the current and new realities of digital and social platforms
* Deliver a regular drumbeat of content which tells the Janssen corporate story
* Execute influencer outreach, including identification and content co-creation
* Apply superior research, writing and editing skills and a basic understanding of HTML and common web application platform.
Drive a connected and insightful user journey across all of Janssen UK’s channels and platforms
* Analyse the customer experience and develop new strategies accordingly
* Lead with an innovative approach to content creation and storytelling
Measure and track all online campaigns and activities
* Utilise a range of inputs from site analytics, social listening, SEO analytics, usability findings and design standards, to tailor content and distribution strategies
* Establish digital benchmarks of success for each programme and execute to meet or exceed those benchmarks
* Report on campaign performance, including accurate and actionable insights and optimisation recommendations.
We are looking for a person who demonstrates a self-starter mindset, with a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3+ years of experience in digital/social media communications, as well as the following:
* Experience in developing digital communications strategies across paid, earned and owned channels
* Demonstrated experience with: creation, launch and maintenance of new digital channels, content curation, story mining & writing, creation of digital SOP’s preferred
* Experience of multimedia content creation including video production and social media assets preferred
* Experience handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment
* Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Strong communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* Ability to make sound judgements, demonstrates Credo values.
Working alongside some of the brightest minds in healthcare, you will have the opportunity to really put a stamp on this new role within a company that is working to create a world where disease is a thing of the past.
Sound exciting? Then contact us to find out more!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Primary Location : United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Organization : Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Job Function : Communications
Requisition ID : 1905774997W