5 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including 37 ATP matches, as well as the US Open and Premier League games exclusively from 2019. Beyond this, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
As a Social Media Manager, you will develop and execute content strategies for Prime Video across sport.
We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in managing the execution of social media content strategies for sports brands. You will understand the opportunities and threats that face sports publishers on social media, and have experience in content development, scheduling and paid media. The role requires expert knowledge across social media platforms/ tools and you will build on best practices to bring innovative initiatives to the social media space. Management of agencies across multiple projects to develop content and working with talent does not faze you.
The successful candidate will have impeccable written and verbal communication, be highly organized and have the ability to collaborate across numerous functions. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
This role is based in London.
· Take ownership of content production for the social media channels, covering always-on content, live sports content and features with talent
· Manage and execute bespoke social strategies for sports shows on Prime Video across Europe
· Collaborate and maintain close relationships with teams across numerous functions, maximizing the impact of social media efforts by ensuring alignment in communications across channels
· Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and affinity for the Prime Video brand
· Ensure consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across all activations through copy-writing and content creation
· Analyse and report on social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns, driving scalable learnings
· Manage budgets for the creation, development, and execution of campaigns
· Maintain confidentiality and discretion as you will be working on high profile sports releases
For this role we require:
· Multiple years of experience in sports, with a track record of content production for social media
· Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines simultaneously
· Extensive experience of live sports coverage on social media
· Extensive experience growing and managing social brand channels of significant scale
· Extensive experience of agency management, leading content production
· Previous experience of influencer marketing
· Previous experience of social measurement including on-platform tools and third party API/ scraping tools
· A highly-organized individual with the ability to work quickly to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
· Willingness to travel
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Social paid media (ATL) experience
· Advanced excel knowledge including comfort with v-lookups, macros and advanced formulas
· The desire to follow sports culture and track latest market trends
· Previous experience of talent management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.