5 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
As a vital part of the EU team, the Social and Experiential Events Manager will:
· Be a critical member of the social media team in terms of coordinating and shaping social marketing, content and creative strategy
· Find new and exciting ways to engage customers both online and offline to drive awareness and conversation for the Prime Video brand and Originals across Europe
· Create and design high quality experiential activations/events for both individual titles and the Prime Video brand
· Design experiential activities that feel bespoke to each customer but scale to drive broad visibility and awareness
· Continually think of new ways to drive customer engagement and conversation
· Creating socially led activations.
· Working across multiple teams to ensure holistic marketing campaigns and approaches
· Ensure consistent brand and marketing messaging across all activations
· Planning, management and execution of activations from concept to completion at the highest quality
· Reporting and analysis of performance
This role can be based either in Munich or London.
For this role we require:
· Social media experience managing campaigns and a brand channel
· Creating and designing experiential activations/events/campaigns both online and offline
· Superior analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
· Ability to think strategically and activate operationally
· Strong bias for action with ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Management of entertainment social brand channel
· Pan-European marketing experience
· A pop culture/movie/TV junkie, with a high degree of FOMO on the latest trends
· Experience in the film/tv/music industry
· Excellent knowledge in excel and pivot table creation
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.