8 months ago
Are you an a driven and high-achieving digital / social media account manager who is looking for their next challenging, exciting and rewarding role in an ambitious and award-winning agency?
Our client, one of prolific norths top communication agencies and one of PR weeks best places to work, who also boast a plethora of awards for their integrated work and team culture is looking for a social media manager to join their already thriving team.
They work with some of the most familiar brands and businesses as well as new challenger start-ups, spanning FMCG, travel/tourism, food & drink, financial services, technology, entertainment and media
Sound good? Apply below!
Key activities within the role are:
- Aid on defining and developing social strategies across a range of clients
- Create exciting daily content for an array of different clients
- Developing detailed pitches for new business
- Develop and deliver social media campaigns
- Manage paid social budgets
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and liaise with them to ensure high quality coverage
What We're Looking For:
Previous experience of delivering social media campaigns in an agency environment is essential for this role. You will also be client facing so it's important that you are personable
- Experience of delivering successful social media campaigns in an agency environment
- Key relationship management skills
- Good strategic planning experience
- Strong presentations skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.