16 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding financial services business. Working in a niche sector the successful applicant will take the lead on setting up and delivering campaigns across all social channels. The office is based in the heart of Manchester's central district with views across the city.
Working with the Head of Marketing you will plan, create and implement social media & communication campaigns.
• Develop a clear social media strategic framework
• Deliver content & media strategy
• Measure and analyse social activity
• Provide insights to optimise social activity
• Research and develop content tone for the financial market
What We're Looking For:
To apply you should be an excellent writer with the ability to combine effective language with tone across all social platforms.
• Experience of a similar Social & comms role within a B2B environment
• Ability to create annual/monthly social calendars
• Educated to degree level upper class honours
• First class understanding of social channels and tools
• Creative approach to social output
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jonathan onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
12 days ago
only 1 day until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close